Saturday, February 19, 2011

!!!


Recently, my period time is odd and always come in unexpected times

GOD create Boy n Girl

bt idk y Girl/women have to suffer for pain once a month

n i'm twice!

(since my period time is irregular)

I had seek for a doctor

bt idk tat doctor is stupid enough or wat

she told me it is normal WITHOUT have a body check!

Faint!!

Watever~~



having period per half month reali suffer for me

Lying on the bed

doing nothing

experience the painful that same as 'some1' says

[my stomach is feel like wanna exploded ady]

I think Boys are needed to experience tis period pain too la

As wat we are claim for, {Boy n Girl(Male n Female) are equality!}

We should be treated FAIRLY!!!



I HATE Period time!!!!

any 1 pls donate blood for me ya~~

I'm O type blood

heeeeXD


No comments:

Post a Comment