everyday work until 3-4 am
Nt enough sleep
and lack of helpers to help me settle the things
feel so tired
to become a leader
although is just one of the department's manager
bt many things need to decide by myself
must control and lower down the budget
must contact with helpers
must think what to do for our events
must go here and there to buy material
must arrange the timetable for helpers
n must use my time wisely in both my events and homework
it is tough
I try to manage it very well
bt i think i failed
Exam is just around the corners
4 midterm are waiting for me soon
everyday insomnia, not enough sleep
i'm going crazy
N i bcum hot-temper nw
easily pek cek
I lost my smile
I knw i bcum more and more terrible
Frens, pls dun hate me~~~
I really need you all
T.T
I'm sorry~~
No comments:
Post a Comment