Thursday, May 24, 2012

Y3S1!!!HERE WE GO!! XD

Yeah, I'm Y3S1 student now!!
once come back from lunch with Dear yan,
jiu received her msg n asked "result can view le?"
I quickly open utar portal, but still cant log in!
We wait for this result to come out for two weeks ady
since last night, i ady start to nervous n scared
although ady know i passed all my subject
but still "no eye see" my result
i guess,will be very worst!!
Aim, Hy, zt them all ady can view their result n I...
Load for half year, finally can log in to utar portal
n wait for another half year to view the result... LOL !! >.<

Saw n Click the link "Semester Final Examination Result"
Very Gan Jionggggggggggggggggg!!
everytime, i sure straight scroll to the bottom n see the GPA
but this time, duno y i very scare~
【maybe I do work very hard for the exams this time】
i slowly scroll down without breathing n view the result one by one
wuhooo...saw a A-!!! out of expectation!!
n at last ,view the GPA and CGPA
saw the
Status----> CANDIDACY TO CONTINUE.
at that moment, really feel very kek dong
n suddenly cry for no reason!!! T___T
At that time, i Just want to share the happiness to all my ji mui,
n straight away call aim n inbox hy....
Finally, we did it!!! Girl....Proud of Us!!!

The nexts is call back home, tell my 阿嬷n 阿姨 XD
They always scold me for no work hard for my study
n now just wan use my result to let them know, I DO WORK HARD

just u all didn't see it only~~
Aunt, One day, I wan u BE PROUD Of Me !!! XD
Wish that I can Do It =)


My ji mui , Bibi, Hy, Vian and Aim
the following challenge will be more n more tough---- our FYP!!

Must cheer each other for this difficult task ya~
If we manage to done it then WE ARE THE CHAMPION !!!
Aza aza Fighting my dear <3



No comments:

Post a Comment